Thursday, October 26, 2017

Breast Augmentation: Post Op Workouts

Image result for thinking about getting a breast augmentation

When I personally decided it was time to get my breast augmentation I never thought I would be so restricted from working out. I will be honest I didn't research enough of the pros and cons other than I would look AMAZING after wards. The first thing I was told was that I would have to be away from the gym even from cardio for at least 4-6 weeks. Crazy! Doctor knew I workout 6xs a week and compete a few times a year. I had no choice but to be patient. I gained weight, gained water weight and ate things left and right. The scale sky rocked about 6 lbs in less than a week. I was worried my coach would tell me "What the hell happened to you?" Luckily he understood. Changed my diet around and my weight went straight back down, slowly of course. While I had all this time to think and spent hours at home doing absolutely nothing other than update client plans and respond to emails I created my very own post op workout. You will not be allowed to do any upper body workouts so I decided to continue to workout my lower body with very minimal upper body motion. I hope you all enjoy this workout as much as I did and still do. It's very effective and it's great. 

Circuit #1 Using Resistance Bands
**4 sets**
Place resistance bands around your ankles
20 side kicks-Right leg
20 side kicks-left leg
20 glute kickbacks- right leg
20 glute kickbacks-left leg

Finish with resistance bands around your thighs
25 lying hip thrusters with abduction movement at the top


No comments:

Post a Comment