Monday, October 23, 2017

Amazing 10 Minute Home Leg Workout

Many of you have been asking for a leg workout. I love training legs and I enjoy a fun leg day too. The best part here is I am giving YOU a free 10 minute leg workout you can do at home in your own comfort zone AND in your pajamas! Enjoy! And always remember if you need any assistance on starting YOUR journey to lose weight email me and I will get back to you.

(Repeat 4 times Rest 1 minute)
Every workout will last 45 seconds

(1)high kicks

(2) lying leg lifts


(3) inside leg lifts

(4) kneeling leg lifts

(5) leg crosses

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to try this. I can find 10 minutes to spare in my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes def give this a try I will be posting more at home workouts. Thanks for stopping by

      Delete