Monday, November 6, 2017

The American Women's College Bay Path University


logo.png


It was back in 2009 (age 20) when I decided to set college to the side knowing I had 2 more years left for my BA in Criminal Justice. I was 20 years old at the time and I just really felt like money was more important at the moment since I was living away in the big city of Los Angeles alone. I knew no one barely had any friends took the Metro bus to school rain or shine and walked to work. Sometimes even walked alone late at 10:30 pm at night. I couldn't help but let go of school and so I did. It's been 8 years today (age 28) and school has been on my mind every single day. I am more stable in life to where school costs won't be an issue. I had been doing my own research online to find the perfect schooling for me to go back and finish what I started. I came across The American Women's College Bay Path University . Perfect for online schooling and no need to make any trips which is very convenient. The list of courses to graduate in is endless. They even have Criminal Justice which is perfect for me. 

As I sit here I think to myself, it's time to put myself first and finish my degree in Criminal Justice. I know and feel confident that TAWC will help me make it happen. I am here to inspire you and all women to go back to college and finish your degree with TAWC. They have revolutionized the way education is being delivered to students all over the world by allowing them to do it on their time. 

I am challenging myself by going back to school with TAWC and being a full time law enforcement officer who works nights. I also train as a bodybuilding bikini competitor which will definitely make my schedule very hectic, but very possible knowing TAWC will allow me to take my courses when I have time. I am very excited for this opportunity. I believe every hard working woman should make their life change with TAWC.   

Courses available at TAWC:
Business Programs: o Accounting o Business Administration o Business Analytics o Digital Marketing Management o Entrepreneurship o Human Resource Management o Operations Management · Communications · Criminal Justice o Offender Rehabilitation and Victim Advocacy · Cybersecurity & Digital Forensics · Early Childhood & Elementary Education · Food Science & Safety · Health Services Administration · Leadership & Organizational Studies · Legal Studies · Liberal Studies · Nursing RN to BSN · Paralegal Studies 
· Psychology Programs: o Child Psychology o Counseling Foundations o Foundations in Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counseling o Human Services & Rehabilitation o Psychology


No comments:

Post a Comment